Well friends we are BACK with #30DaysofSocialConnection…
Today’s focus is our second of five Cs of Leadership, CREATIVITY!
Creativity is the Power Skill that helps us think outside of the box, find new ways to communicate and allows us to express ourselves in unique ways. Not only is creativity important to social development but it is also really great for building self esteem. So let the CREATIVITY begin.
Here’s how we put CREATIVITY into Practice:
- FIRST, print our DAY THREE | PERSONAL LOGO Worksheet Power Skill Day Three Personal Logo
- Gather PENS, CRAYONS or COLORED PENCILS
- Explore why Creativity and Social Confidence go hand in hand
- Using your POWER FIVE create a pesonal LOGO that reflets the words / pictures of what makes YOU amazing!
Family Dinner Table Talk Questions / Conversation Starters:
- Share your LOGO and explain why you chose the symbols and pictures to represent your personal brand through creativity!
Looking for an easy way to have your teens feel productive during the day? Here’s our Ten-a-Day sheet that teens can fill out. This chart includes five blank spots that your teen can fill in and five family responsibility “nudges” pre-written in to help give teens ownership and independence during these days that seem to run together… oy vey!
Printable: Leadership Academy 10 a Day
HERE’S WHAT WE HAVE COMING UP IN THE NEXT 30 DAYS…