Happy DAY FIVE of our #30DaysofSocialConnection…
Today’s Power Skill is our Fourth C of Leadership: COURAGE
Here’s how we put COURAGE into Practice:
- FIRST, print our DAY FIVE | COURAGE Conversation Guide Worksheet
- Identify THREE people in your life that you’d like to learn from
- Reach out to them and ask to schedule a FaceTime or Phone conversation to learn about a story or two in his or her life when he / she was COURAGEOUS!
- Show up to the call ready to listen and learn!
- Think about what you learned in each call and journal about it.
Family Dinner Table Talk Questions / Conversation Starters:
- Why is COURAGE an important Skill to Exercise Regularly?
- When were you COURAGEOUS?
- What did it FEEL like before your act of COURAGE?
- What did it FEEL like AFTER your act of COURAGE?
Looking for an easy way to have your teens feel productive during the day? Here’s our Ten-a-Day sheet that teens can fill out. This chart includes five blank spots that your teen can fill in and five family responsibility “nudges” pre-written in to help give teens ownership and independence during these days that seem to run together… oy vey!
Printable: Leadership Academy 10 a Day
HERE’S WHAT WE HAVE COMING UP IN THE NEXT 30 DAYS…