Forgive me for going dark Gracious Girls but I’m back with a peace offering…
This healthy (gluten free) meal has a twist of sour and a kick of spice. I could eat it for breakfast, lunch and dinnah, true story.
- 2 sweet potatoes cubed
- 1 yellow onion chopped
- 3 stalks of celery diced
- 1 tsp spicy red curry (double check the packaging or ask to ensure it is gluten free, some spices have wheat “filler”)
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- salt and pepper
- 1 juice of lime
- 3 Tbs Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1. Heat 2 TBS of olive oil in a pan.
2. Add sweet potatoes and onion, sauté until tender.
3. Mix in celery and curry, cook for a few minutes (you want the celery to still have a little crunch)
4. In a bowl add the quinoa, lime juice, 1 TBS olive oil, salt and pepper and plate.
5. Top with hash and enjoy!
Here’s to putting our healthy fork forward, a gracious way of living!